Friday, March 18, 2011

Chapter 7: II Visions (Soul Sights)


“This will happen in the final days:

I will pout out my spirit on all people.  Your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions; your old men shall dream dreams.  Even my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my spirit in those days and they shall prophesy.  I will show wonders in the heavens above, and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke.  The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.  And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” (Acts 2:17–21).




Soul Sights

When I looked about the room and at her, the room was enveloped in a bright white light.  I/We had stepped into eternity for a brief time.  Then a cloud began to form around us and her face began to glow of many different colors that I had never seen before.  As I stared into her eyes and watched as a multitude of races and faces unfolded around her eyes young and old female and male all these I saw as I peered into her soul.

The next day I noticed I sunburn on my eyes.  I recognized all those faces from dreams meditations and half remembered memories of a time long ago.  I will always wonder what would have happened if I would have reached out for her hand, would we have been fused back together again?  I’m not sure what these sights mean, hopefully, one day I will discover its revelations mean.
(1-22-1995 Haifa, Israel. Afternoon)


When I looked into her eyes her face began to glow.  In the same otherworldly light as before.  Her face grew dark from the shadow of the same queer spirit colors.  Then slowly, her face began to fade from my view.  Then for one brief instant she disappeared and spinning star of light appeared over her right.  It that awesome moment, I knew I was observing her true self.  A being of celestial stellar energy.  This is what we truly are as the Un-Named Other in an apocalyptic moment uncovered for me a decade before.
(1-24-1995 Ein Gev, Israel. Evening)



No comments:

Post a Comment